Silverette (also known by the name Breast Angels) are small cups crafted out of pure 925 silver that fit over and help to protect nipples while breastfeeding. Silver is a natural antimicrobial, antifungal, and antibacterial metal that also contains anti-inflammatory agents. It heals and prevents cuts, wounds, cracks, soreness, and infections.
Regular - Bra Size: C cup or less
Extra Large - Bra Size: C cup or more
How to use:
- After your breastfeeding session, leave a couple of milk drops in each cup and apply them directly to the nipple like cupping glass.
- Keep them on as much as possible between breastfeeding sessions.
- Remove cups and rinse nipples accurately with water before breastfeeding.
- Do not use any other nipple treatment in conjunction with SILVERETTE®: this could reduce or even compromise the efficacy of the product.
- To clean SILVERETTE® make a paste using Bicarbonate Soda (you should find it in the baking section of any supermarket) mixed with a small amount of water, rub this mix on the cups, rinse accurately and dry.
- Antimicrobial, antifungal and antibacterial.
- The only & original nursing cups made in Italy by fully licensed silversmiths.
- Easy and comfortable to use – no additional creams or lotions necessary.
- Since 2002 a resounding success with mothers, midwives and obstetricians.
Delivery within ROI is free for orders over €30
Delivery to UK is free for orders over £80
For customers in mainland Europe a shipping rate will be applied at the time of ordering.
Our partners for deliveries are DHL & DPD. Please ensure to include your mobile number and email when purchasing to take advantage of their delivery notice services.
Shop With Confidence
Celebrating 40 Years
of Baby Elegance
Here for you and your family
Quick & Easy Returns
For you peace of mind
We're rated 4.6/5 from nearly 650 reviews