The big seat gives them the room they need for a natural lie-flat sleep, while the triple section hood protects them in all weathers. The Venti 2 in 1 Pushchair is compatible with a range of car seats, converting it into a super travel system for getting out and about.
Why buy the Venti 2 in 1 Pushchair?
- Suitable from birth
- The forward- and rearward-facing seat unit is suitable from birth to 15kg.
- Comes complete with a newborn support cushion, giving your baby a comfortable and supportive place to rest while on the move.
- Pushchair to carry cot technology
- Innovative technology lets you convert from pushchair to carry cot mode in one simple movement for a healthy sleep position.
- Easy to use
- Brakes are located conveniently beside the handle.
- A one-foot folding system makes it super easy to fold away for storage or transport.
- The adjustable handle enables light, effortless steering.
- The Venti 2 in 1 Pushchair features a leather-look handle and bumper bar.
- Matching carry cot foot cover is included.
- Can be converted into a travel system
- Paired with the Baby Elegance Group 0+ car seat (sold separately - suitable from birth to 13kg) will turn the Venti 2 in 1 Pushchair into a travel system.
- What's included:
- Pushchair with carry cot conversion seat
- Rain cover (fits both pushchair and carry cot mode)
- Newborn insert support cushion
- Carry cot foot cover
- Venti Specefications:
- Frame 60 w 78 L 108 H
- Folded 60 w 75 L 26 H
- Seat 5kg, suitable from Birth 15kg
- Car seat suitable from Birth 13kg
Delivery within ROI is free for orders over €30
Delivery to UK is free for orders over £80
For customers in mainland Europe a shipping rate will be applied at the time of ordering.
Our partners for deliveries are DHL & DPD. Please ensure to include your mobile number and email when purchasing to take advantage of their delivery notice services.
Shop With Confidence
Celebrating 40 Years
of Baby Elegance
Here for you and your family
Quick & Easy Returns
For you peace of mind
We're rated 4.6/5 from nearly 650 reviews